Life is complex..

Posted by Andy Lewis on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The past weekend my grandmother passed away after struggling with Alzheimer's for only two and a half years. This shocking event made me rethink my outlook on life. I have always been optimistic about life, but i realized my laissez-faire approach was not the best way to conquer the goals i have set nor does it help my motivation. I will now take a more serious look at the direction my life is going and create change that is only positive and will spur productivity.

Rest in peace Nancy Campbell, 76 years old. Wife of Sonny Campbell (57 years), Mother of 4, Grandmother of 7, and Great grandmother of 5.

1 comments:

TheWhit said...

Andy, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Whit

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)